- Clinical Center
- Medical Oncology
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Traditional Chinese Medicine/Integrative Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Medical Laboratory
Add: 283 Tongzipo Road, Yuelu District, Changsha, 410013, Hunan, P.R. China
Education & Professional Experiences:
7/1989 M.D., Clinical Medical Department of School of Medicine, University of South China
7/2000 Master Degree, Major of Gynecologic Oncology of School of Medicine, University of South China (originally Hengyang Medical College).
7/2004 Ph.D., Major of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Central South University.
7/1989–9/2001 worked in gynecology and obstetrics department of the Second Hospital, University of South China, as the resident doctor, chief resident doctor, attending doctor, associate chief physician and associate professor, head of teaching and research section of gynecology and obstetrics department and vice director of gynecology and obstetrics department.
7/2004-present worked in Gynecologic Oncology Department of Hunan Cancer Hospital, as the associate chief physician and chief physician. She acted as the vice director of Gynecologic Oncology Department IV, and in 2010, acted as the director of Gynecologic Oncology Department V.
6/1996-7/2007 Studying endoscopic technique of gynecology and obstetrics department and gynecology department, Changhai Hospital, the Second Military Medical University, Shanghai.
7/2001-6/2004 study gynecologic laparoscopy and minimally invasive technology in gynecology and obstetrics department of the Second Xiangya Hospital of Central South University
6/2006-8/2006 study gynecologic laparoscopy in gynecology and obstetrics department of Foshan First People’s Hospital
Specializes in surgery, radiotherapy, chemotherapy and comprehensive treatment for gynecological malignant tumors, gynecological tumors laparoscopic minimally invasive technique and postoperative plastic and reconstructive surgery.
PI of three projects of provincial scientific research:
1. Clinical significance of gene mutation, deletion and expression of cervical cancer P27kip1. Health and Family Planning Commission of Hunan Province (1999).
2. Study of experiment on VEGF antisense oligonucleotide and its receptor to endometriosis animal model. Health and Family Planning Commission of Hunan Province (2002).
3. Curative effects, toxic and side effects of GSTP1 and ABCB1 genetic polymorphism and Platinum-paclitaxel drugs in treatment of ovarian cancer. China Hunan Provincial Science & Technology Department (2012).
1. Zhang KQ, et al. New-type Extraperitoneal Cesarean Section. American Journal of Chinese Clinical Medicine. 2000; 2 (1).
2. Zhang KQ, Su Q, et al. Relationship between Expression of P27 Protein and Cervical Carcinomas. Journal of University of South China. 2001; 29 (1).
3. Zhang KQ, Zeng XR, et al. Clinical Significance of P27 Gene Expression in Cervical Carcinomas. Hunan Medical Journal. 2001; 18 (2).
4. Zhang KQ, Su Q, et al. P27kip1 gene mutation, deletion and expression in cervical carcinomas. Chinese Journal of Clinical Oncology and Rehabilitation. 2002; 9 (3): 30-32.
5. Zhang KQ, Lin QH, et al. The Basis Research and Philosophical Thinking on Cytokines in Endometriosis. Medicine and Society. 2003; 16 (1): 11-13.
6. Zhang KQ, Lin QH, et al. Clinical Analysis of Seventy-six Patients with Cervical Intra-epithelial Neoplasia Grade III. Journal of Clinical Research. 2004; 21 (1): 27-29.
7. Tao GS, Zhang KQ, et al. Inhibitory effects of human papilloma virus 18 E6 gene in HeLa cell transfected with shRNA. Chinese Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2005; 40 (10): 696-696.
8. Zhang KQ, Tao GS, et al., The change of the growth character of cervical carcinoma HeLa Cells transfected with plasmids expressing HPV18 E6 short hairpin RNA. Progress in Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2006; 15 (10): 739-741.
9. Zhang KQ, Liao GW, et al. Analysis of Clinic Characteristics and Multi-disciplinary Management of Endometrial Cancer. The Practical Journal of Cancer. 2007, 22 (3): 305-309.
10. Zhang KQ, Liao GW, et al. Clinical analysis of 65 cases of laparoscopic surgery for patients with uterine malignancy. China Journal of Endoscopy. 2013 Mar.
“Promotion and Application of Laparoscopic Surgery to Treatment of Gynecologic Malignant Cancer” was awarded the third prize of Hunan medical science and technology progress in 2014.
Monday and Thursday