- Clinical Center
- Medical Oncology
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Traditional Chinese Medicine/Integrative Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Medical Laboratory
Add: 283 Tongzipo Road, Yuelu District, Changsha, 410013, Hunan, P.R. China
Education & Professional Experiences:
Since graduation from Hengyang Medical College (currently Medical College of University of South China) in August 1984, he engaged in clinical work of thoracic surgery.
Regular and intractable surgeries of thoracic surgery and minimal invasive thoracic surgery.
Basic and clinical research on lung cancer, esophageal cancer and mediastinal tumor.
1. Liang JP, et al. Surgical treatment for recurrent esophageal carcinoma after curative radiotherapy. Chinese Journal of Cancer. 2000; 19 (2): 168-169.
2. Liang JP, et al. Expression of minichromosome maintenance protein 2 in breast cancer and its significance. Chinese Journal of Anatomy. 2006; 29 (2): 177-180.
3. Liang JP, et al. Repair and Reconstruction of Chest Wall Defect After Tumor Resection. Journal of Clinical Research. 2005; 22 (9)：1260-1262.
4. Liang JP, et al. Expression of MCM2p and its correlative analysis in breast cancer. China Journal of Modern Medicine. 2007; 17 (12): 1457-1459.
5. Liang JP, et al. Mechanical anastomosis of right apical pleura in 50 cases with esophageal carcinoma in superior middle thorax. China Journal of Endoscopy. 2004; 10 (3)：87-89.
6. Liang JP, et al. Clinical analysis on 78 cases of apparatus anastomosis for right cupula pleurae for therapy of esophagus cancer for upper thorax cavity. Journal of Clinical Research. 2009; 8.
7. Liang JP, et al. Clinical analysis on 167 cases of lung cancer plasty. Journal of Clinical Research, 2005; 22 (4): 496-497.
8. Liang JP, et al. Surgical treatment for primary tracheal neoplasms. Journal of Clinical Research. 2004; 21 (7): 735-737.
9. Liang JP, et al. Surgical treatment for 1861 cases of primary bronchogenic carcinoma. 2007; 6 (5)：676-677.
10. Liang JP, et al. Mediastinoscopy for mediastinal refractory diseases. Hunan Medical Journal. 1999; 16 (4).
11. Liang JP, et al. Analysis on postoperative pulmonary complications of senile patients with lung cancer. Hunan Medical Journal. 2001; 18 (1): 63.
12. Liang JP, et al. Exploration for death reasons of patients with esophageal cancer during postoperative and perioperative period. Journal of Chinese Physician. 2002; 4 (3): 288-289.
13. Liang JP, et al. Diagnosis and surgical treatment for 70 cases of tuberculosis tumor. 2001; 18 (6)：441-442.
One of second-batch talents for Hunan New Century 121.
Member of Cardiothoracic Committee, Hunan Medical Association.
Council member of Hunan Association of Pathophysiology.
- Out-patient Schedule: